Ecogen – micro combined heat and power
Baxi have developed a micro-CHP unit, the Baxi Ecogen, which will generate useable electricity as well as heat for the home.
• For the environment: electricity generated close to where it is to be used has fewer carbon emissions and is much more efficient
• For the householder: saving money on electricity bills. In addition, from April 2010 electricity suppliers will pay a Feed-in Tariff to householders for every kWh of electricity generated and exported back to the electricity grid.
• For specifiers and housebuilders: offers an effective way of meeting the UK Government's targets towards zero carbon homes
• For utilities: offers an effective way of meeting the UK Government's Carbon Reduction Targets
• Electricity output 1.1kW
• Thermal output 24kW
• Overal unit efficiency 92%
• Elecricity supply 230V / 50Hz
• User adjustable temperature
• Noise less than 45dB(A)
For additional information regarding this product, please leave an enquiry.