DACHS combined heat and power
What is CPH?
Combined heat and power is the simultaneous production of heat and electricity. Using a reliable internal combustion engine fed from a single source of fuel, such as natural gas or LPG.
The DACHS is a European manufactured packaged mini-combined heat and power (CHP) unit. It has been operating reliably and successfully across Europe for many years and is the number one choice in mini-CHP with over 18,000 units having been installed.
• 5.5 kWe 3-phase gross electrical output
• Up to 15.5 kWth heat output (condensing)
• 12.5 kWth heat output
• Overall fuel efficiency between 79% and 92%
• Compact, integrated package design
• Low noise levels
• Easy to install and operate
• 80,000 running hour design life
• Available in natural gas and LPG versions
• Integrated G83/1 grid connection interface
• Sequence control for up to 10 multi-modules
For further information regarding this product, please leave an enquiry.