ADBA National Conference 2011
Start Date:14 Dec 11
Is the AD momentum building?
Find out how well the anaerobic digestion industry is shaping up and what new opportunities there are for your business in 2012 by joining the AD debate of the year!
The ADBA National Conference 2011, held on 14 December in London and hosted by the Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Association (ADBA), will be a great chance for you to find out more about developments in the AD market, what is being done to speed up its development and how it can benefit your business. High profile experts from across the anaerobic digestion sector will address the issues that are affecting the AD industry most at the moment and most importantly, delegates will be able to interact with them. This event offers you the opportunity to influence the AD industry and put your viewpoint across.
Who will be speaking?
• Charles Hendry MP, Minister of State, DECC
• Dave Timson, head of waste, Sainsbury's
• Alexander Pohl, sector specialist – sustainability, HSBC Bank
• Dr Maxine Mayhew, commercial director, Northumbrian Water
• John Taylor, engineering director, Stagecoach East Midlands
• Justin Laney, general manager – central transport, Waitrose
• Callum Johnson, transport manager, Camden Council
And many more...
Which topics will be covered?
• Is the AD momentum building?
• Waste collection, gate fees and the impact of Eric Pickles
• Ofwat – OFT market study and impact on water and AD industries
• The role of standards in the development of the AD industry
• Delivering a strategy for biomethane as a transport fuel
Delegate rates are available from £295 (ex VAT). To find out more, view the full conference programme and register to the event, please send an enquiry.