Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Airius Europe Ltd are specialists in reducing energy by focusing on the process known as thermal destratification through the use of our patented thermal destratification ceiling fans. The Airius destratification method offers substantial annual energy savings on both heating and cooling costs by maximising the performance of existing HVAC equipment.
Thermal destratification is the equalisation of the air temperature throughout a building or enclosed space via our quiet economic directional ceiling fans. The significance of this is that Airius destratification fans prevent all the hot air in a room, factory or warehouse naturally rising to the ceiling and all the cold air sinking to the most important area i.e. the floor. The benefits of destratification are clear:
- Between 25% - 50% reduction of heating costs - where process heat is involved savings may well exceed 50%
- Between 25% - 40% reduction of cooling costs
- Between 25% - 50% reduction of carbon emissions
- Simple, inexpensive and efficient CRC solution
- More comfortable working environment
- Works alongside all types of HVAC systems
- Minimal running costs (from £12 pa)
- Simple to install
- Rapid ROI of 12 − 24 months
- Utilizes heat from internal manufacturing processes, internal lighting and heat generated by the sun.
- No HVAC ducting is required – Airius fans move air more efficiently and more economically and at a fraction of the cost.
- Reduced wear and tear on existing HVAC equipment.
- Reduced internal condensation.
Suitable for any building with ceiling heights from 2.5m to 31m, Airius destratification fans will successfully save energy and control temperature in many applications including factories, warehouses, offices, supermarkets, retail stores, showrooms, schools, leisure centres, greenhouses and aircraft hangers. Airius has a destratification ceiling fan that will suit your facility whether it be a commercial, industrial or retail facility.
Unit 2 Longham Business Centre
168 Ringwood Road