Water audit funding
The £700million AquaFund, a scheme derived from the HM Treasury’s award winning ‘Invest to Save Budget, has been set up to help UK public and private sector organisations reduce their water costs and consumption without the need for any budget.
Typical grant allocations are £100,000 to £500,000
The grant pays for:
• Professional water audits and detailed technical surveys of all your sites
• Supply and installation of water saving equipment
• Supply and installation of AMR where applicable
• Fully managed water bureau and bill validation service
• Monthly monitoring and targeting reports, against benchmarks
• Dedicated team for investigation of water consumption anomalies and potential leaks
• Ongoing resources and technical expertise
Contact us for further information.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Advanced Demand Side Management Community
Related Items From Everyone
The seminar provides an informative and balanced insight into voltage optimisation analysing pros...
A forward-thinking north-east company is encouraging people to change the way they travel from A...
27 Apr 2009
Conventional oil production will reach its peak by 2020, which will be followed by decline,...
22 Dec 2008
The Gensol stand alone solar powered light offers a very cost effective lighting...