Carbon Capture & Storage
Start Date:12 Mar 12
Carbon Capture & Storage will take place in Abu Dhabi, UAE on 12 March 2012 and will be looking at how industries in the region can reduce emissions using the latest CCS strategies and technologies and include its use to maximise hydrocarbon recovery.
• Deployment of CCS facilities in the Middle East
• Comparisons and effectiveness of CO2 capture technologies
• CO2 transportation strategies
• The CO2 storage and CO2-EOR potential in the Middle East
• The challenges of implementing CCS
• Case study example of a CO2-EOR facility from planning to development
Who will attend?
Participants will be drawn from energy, power, utilities, oil and gas, heavy industry, CO2 technology providers (capture, transportation, storage and applications) including managing directors as well as directors and managers of technology, engineering, CCS projects, R&D and business development.